0 votes
in Travel by (11.2m points)

Hi My husband is currently sationed in Korea with the army. My son and I want to visit him, but while we are there I would like to get a visa for my son and I to stay there with my husband. Last time my husband was stationed over there we got a A3 visa. Would I have to pay round trip for us to go to Korea, or can I just pay one way for my son and I, being that we want to stay longer in korea with my husband.

2 Answers

0 votes
by (13.7k points)
Best answer

I think they require you buy an outgoing ticket. You can buy an "open" ticket that can be changed.

0 votes

Your husband should be able to get all the information you need from his company. At least they can refer him to the proper channel. Usually there are people to help him fill out the necessary paperwork. Tell him to talk to his Sargent.

Welcome to zKysymyksia Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.